Manchester Day Stage
- 12pm to 12.20pm – Simply singing – Massive 100 piece choir
- 12.30pm to 12.50pm – Kohera – Amazing young Manchester jazz fusion quartet
- 12.55pm to 1.10pm – Andy Booth – Upbeat songs for summer
- 1.10pm to 2.30pm – Manchester Day Parade
- 2.30pm to 3pm – Baybeat – A brassy blast of Summer
- 3.05pm to 3.25pm – Key 103’s Gemma, Mike and Matt from Key 103 Breakfast – Can anyone learn magic?
- 3.30pm to 3.50pm – Ruth Owens – Singer songwriter performing original folk & pop
- 3.55pm to 4.20pm – Tara – Modern and traditional music from Ireland
- 4.25pm to 4.50pm – Manchester School Samba – Thunderous samba and carnival sounds
- 5 pm to 5.20pm – Back Chat Brass – Irresistible brassy pop, funk and hip hop
- 5.20pm to 6pm – Manchester Day Finale – An unmissable spectacular of music and escapology!
Performance Area 2
- 12.15pm to 12.45pm, 2.30pm to 3pm and 4.45pm to 5.15pm – Doctor Diablo’s Sideshow – Unusual, bizarre and unbelievable… unmissable
- 12.50pm to 1.10pm, 3.05pm to 3.25pm, 4.05pm to 4.25pm – Circus House – Where balance, mysticism and magic meet
- 2.30pm to 5.30pm – Face Painting
All timings are subject to change.