Performance area 1
- 12pm to 1pm – KYSO – Contemporary sounds from Manchester youth
- 1.30pm to 1.45pm – Fanfare for the parade
- 1.45pm to 2.30pm – Manchester Day Parade
- 2.30pm to 3pm – Manchester Day Parade Finale with Mr. Wilson’s Second Liners and guests – New Orleans meets 90s club classics for an unmissable parade finale!
- 3pm to 3.25pm – Mark Bliss – Eclectic sounds for summer
- 3.30pm to 3.50pm – Lantern Band – Big, bold & brassy funky street music
- 3.55pm to 4.05pm – Mazazik – Egyptian dance… rock the kasbah!
- 4.05pm to 4.30pm – Tucano – Uplifting Brazilian rhythms
- 4.30pm to 4.50pm – Lantern Band – Big, bold & brassy funky street music
- 4.50pm to 5pm – Mazazik – Egyptian dance… rock the kasbah!
- 5pm to 5.30pm – Heavy Beats – Brassy remix of pop, funk and New Orleans.
- 5.30 pm to 6pm – Baybeat – A brassy blast of Summer
Performance Area 2
- 2.30pm to 5.30pm – The Magic Circle: Join in The Fun – Open stage for all amateur magicians – calling all aspiring David Blaines, Harry Houdinis and Tommy Coopers!
All timings are subject to change.
Photo credit: Rich Kenworthy.