St Ann’s Square
Performance Area 1
- 12pm to 12.20pm – Baybeat – A brassy blast of Summer
- 12.25pm to 12.45pm – Sling Swing – Never too young to dance
- 12.50pm to 1.10pm – Josafina Amon – Soulful singer songwriter
- 2.15pm to 2.35 – Simply Singing – Massive 100 piece choir
- 2.40pm to 3pm – Andy Booth Choir – Upbeat songs for summer
- 3.05pm to 3.25pm – Indian Association of Manchester – A magical tour of Indian regional dance
- 3.30 to 3.50pm – Ghanains Union and Brainy radio – A feast of West African dance and drumming
- 4pm to 4.20pm – Chameleon Youth – Contemporary youth dance at its best
- 4.25pm to 4.45pm – British Pakistani Cultural Association – Modern Pakistani music at its best
- 4.55pm to 5.15pm – Kohera – Amazing young Manchester jazz fusion quartet
- 5.20pm to 6pm – Ruth Owens – Singer songwriter performing original folk & pop
Performance Area 2
- 12.40pm to 1.10pm, 2pm to 2.30pm and 5pm to 5.10pm – Van Buren – Awesome magic and illusions. Prepare to be amazed!
- 3.15pm to 3.45pm – Van Buren’s magic workshop – Learn magic with Van Buren
Performance Area 3
- 12pm to 12.40pm, 2.35pm to 3.15pm and 3.50pm to 4.30pm – Società Dante Alighieri – Spaghetti Olympic Games and pasta magico with a splash of opera.
- 2.30pm to 5.30pm – Face Painting
All timings are subject to change.
Photo credit: Rich Kenworthy.