2018 Winning Photo: Peter Robinson
Do you think your photos are a perfect 10 out of 10? Then send us your photos of Manchester Day 2019 to be in with a chance to win one of 10 amazing prizes:
- Samsung Galaxy tablet
- 12 month gym membership at a Manchester BETTER Leisure Centre
- An overnight stay at Whitworth Locke
- An overnight stay with breakfast for two at INNSIDE Manchester
- A bottomless brunch for four people at Malmaison
- Tickets to watch Manchester International Swim event at the Manchester Aquatics Centre (19th and 20th October)
- Theatre tickets for ‘There is a Light That Never Goes Out at the Royal Exchange
- Concert tickets for the Bridgewater Hall
- Sunday lunch for two at Sam’s Chop House
- Cricket tickets to watch a T20 match: Lancashire Lightning vs Birmingham Bears
Your photos should capture the scale, vibrancy, colour and movement of the day against the backdrop of Manchester City Centre.
In addition, we’ll be showcasing all prize-winners, and a selection of the best submitted photos at www.manchesterday.co.uk
How to enter
Entries can be submitted in three ways.
- Upload your entry here
- Email to email@example.com
- Post prints to: Manchester Day Photo Competition, 1st Floor (Events), Town Hall Extension, PO Box 532, M60 2LA
Please include your name, address, email address, Date of Birth and telephone number with your entry.
The closing date for entry is 5pm on Monday 1 July 2019 and the winners will be announced at www.manchesterday.co.uk as well as winners being contacted directly.
Each entrant can submit a maximum of two photographs.
Please see full terms and conditions